Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mutiny Halts City Life: 25 Feb 2009


BDR HQ, Peelkhana


Mutiny during a Durbar in Peelkhana on 25-02-09 at 9:00am

smoke bellowing

people off from Dhanmandi road

road in front of New Market- two municipal dustbins look clean

female workers leaving for home early

shop shutters down

people taking shelter behind trees from flying bullets

Army called in

barricade on sat-masjid road

Nilkhet crowd looking from a safe distance

unfortunates brought to emergency ward Dhaka Medical College Hospital

RAB Commandos moving

multi nozzle guns placed at different points




ready for action..!


road deserted
(some pics from the media)

4 comments:

Gagan said...

Oh Sir !! You were right on the spot! Good that nothing unfortunate had happened to you.

Impressive journalism there!

I am not sure if I should inspire you to go in the middle of such action field again, but if you happen to be in such situation again, I think a video or two will be much more appreciable.

With the wish of improvement of this whole situation really fast.

viator.incognitus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.