Evolution of Dhaka:
- Partition of Bengal 1905 and its Annulment in 1912
- Dhaka Through The Ages...
- Dhaka: Mughal Town to Metropolis
The Sultanate Era (14th Century):
- Panam Nagar and Sonargaon
- Heritage: Sonargaon to Panam Nagar!
- Historical relics and Shrines in Mograpara, Sonargaon!
Mughal Era (17th - 18th Century):
- Mughal Edifices in ruins under the British Rule: 1757-1947
- Jinjira Palace and the Palace Tragedy
- Saat Gumbad Mosque
- Historical Pagla Bridge or Temple...?
- Katra to Buriganga
- Mughal Katras (CaravanSarai)
- Eid-Gah of Mughal times, Dhanmondi
- Mughal Bridges
- Meer Jumla's Great Cannon: "Bibi Mariam"
Old Dhaka & Lalbagh Fort Area:
- Glimpses from Old Dhaka
- Lalbagh Fort - salvaged from neglected past
- Lalbagh area and Fort Incident
- Lalbagh Qilla (Fort)
- Some Old Buildings and Mosques, Lalbagh
- Shankhari Bazaar
- Old Dhaka Scenes and Minarets
The British, Nawabs & Zamindars (18th - early 20th Century):
- Osmani Uddyan, Sadarghat-er Kamaan and Nimtali
- "Thika-Gari", Shahbagh
- Old Water Tower
- Curzon Hall - Image to be used on Tk. 1000/= currency notes
- Curzon Hall - Science Building of Dhaka University
- Old Fulbaria Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Nimtali Kuthi - 1st Colonial Building
- Dhaka's Old Mansions
- Loharpul - only suspension bridge
- Northbrook Hall (Lal kuthi)
- Ahsan Manzil and Gol Talab (Oval Tank)
- Ahsan Manzil - a palace of past glories and memories